Who is Person Centred Awareness training for?
Person Centred Awareness training is a one day course aimed at those who are wanting to develop their skills and understanding in the delivery of a Person Centred Approach.
This course would be of interest to;
- Anyone managing a team of Support Workers or Personal Assistants
- People working within health and social care who directly support or care for people
- People working within educational settings
- Organisations developing a community led approach
What will participants learn?
This one day training course introduces;
- The principles of Person Centred Planning and Approaches
- The Values of Inclusion
- The importance of community and strengths based approaches
- An overview of the different styles of Person Centred Plan
- A taster of Graphic Facilitation
- Practical tools that can be embedded into practice
Bookings & Enquiries
Telephone: 01422 363817
Email: [email protected]