Who is Person Centred Planning training for?
This training would be valuable and useful for;
- Individual Service Fund providers
- Any person or organisation providing direct support
- Anyone with lived experience or anyone who cares for someone with lived experience
What will participants learn?
- The history of Person Centred Planning,
- The principles and values that underpin Person Centred Planning
- A broad range of planning tools which can support people at any stage in their life
- To broaden horizons about what is available and possible when exploring what they future looks like
- How to support people to reach across the barriers and challenges they are facing to a better quality of life
- How to set up and facilitate a Circle of Support
- Preparing for and facilitating a Person Centred Plan
- The basics of Graphic Facilitation
- Gain real experience of facilitating a Person Centred Plan
- Concluding a Person Centred Planning meeting and the next steps
The Person Centred Planning training offered by Imagineer is delivered over five interesting and engaging days.
Bookings & Enquiries
Telephone: 01422 363817
Email: [email protected]