Who is Person Centred Planning training for?
- This training would be valuable and useful for
- Individual Service Funds providers
- Anyone, or any organisation, providing direct Support
- Anyone with lived experience or anyone who cares for someone with lived experience
What will participants learn?
- The history of Person Centred Planning,
- The principles and values that underpin Person Centred Planning,
- A broad range of planning tools which can support people at any stage in their life,
- To broaden their horizons about what is available and possible when exploring what they future looks like,
- How to support people to reach across the barriers and challenges they are facing to a better quality of life,
- How to set up and facilitate Circle of Support,
- Positive approaches to Facilitation,
- Preparing to facilitate a Person Centred Plan,
- The basics of Graphic Facilitation,
- Gain real experience of facilitating a Person Centred Plan,
- Concluding a Person Centred Planning meeting and the next steps.
The Person Centred Planning training offered by Imagineer is delivered over five interesting and engaging days.
Bookings & Enquiries
Telephone: 01422 363817
Email: [email protected]