Who is Person Centred Awareness training for?
Person Centred Awareness training is a one day course aimed at those who are wanting to develop their skills and understanding in the delivery of a Person Centred Approach.
This course would be of interest to;
- Anyone managing a team of Support Workers or Personal Assistants
- People working within health and social care who directly support or care for people
- People working within educational settings
What will participants learn?
This one day training course introduces;
- The principles of Person Centred Planning and Approaches,
- The Values of Inclusion,
- The importance of community,
- An overview of the different styles of Person Centred Plan,
- A taster of Graphic Facilitation,
- Two practical tools that can be embedded into practice.
Bookings & Enquiries
Telephone: 01422 363817
Email: [email protected]