Who is ‘Managing A Budget’ training for?
- Anyone who has opted for a Personal Budget or Personal Health Budget to be paid to them as a Direct Payment.
- Independent Support Brokers who are supporting people to manage their own budgets.
- Anyone providing Information, Advice or Guidance within the context of Self Directed Support.
- Anyone involved in developing Support Plans.
What will participants learn?
‘Managing your Budget’ training provides participants with the knowledge and understanding to confidently manage a Personal Budget or Personal Health Budget taken as a Direct Payment.
Participants will enjoy the varied content the course has to offer in the form of activities, presentations, debate and case studies.
The content of the training covers;
- Values based recruitment
- Retention and maintaining positive relationships
- Employment law and fair practice
- Continuing Professional Development
Managing the Money
- How to manage the budget
- Meeting audit requirements
- Making decisions about budget spend
Making the Plan Happen
- Strategies to support the implementation of the Support Plan
- Reviewing Progress
- Maintaining positive relationships
- Creating a positive from every situation
Personal Action Plans
- Identifying what has been learnt from the training
- How to put the learning into practice.
This is delivered through a weekly workshop of three hours over a six week period.
For more information or to express an interest in the training please contact Imagineer on
Bookings & Enquiries
Telephone: 01422 363817
Email: [email protected]