Dates: 12th and 13th September 2022
Venue: To Be Confirmed
In this course we will cover:
- How to prepare for a graphic facilitation session so that the session runs smoothly and all you must do is concentrate on capturing the conversation.
- An introduction to the shapes, colours and words that form the base of this visual way of working.
- Techniques on capturing emotions and metaphors
- Developing your awareness of the meaning associated with colours.
- How to create graphic recording which is representative of the individuals and communities the final Graphic recording will represent.
- The opportunity to practice in a safe and encouraging environment.
- A real focus on capturing a conversation in real time.
- An introduction to a range of templates that you can use in your practice as a Graphic Facilitator.
- An introduction to the tools and equipment you will need as a Graphic Facilitator with information as to where these can be sourced.
- How to seal, store and present a final graphic recording
We will also provide you with your own Graphic Facilitation starter pack to help you on your way to becoming a great Graphic Facilitator.