Who is Support Brokerage Mentoring for?
- Anyone operating as an Independent Support Broker
- Anyone providing Information, Advice or Guidance within the context of Self Directed Support
- Anyone involved in developing Support Plans
- Individuals working in Direct Payment or Personal Health Budget teams
- Individuals working for provider organisations with an emphasise on developing their Self Directed Support offer
- Individual Service Fund provider organisations
Group Mentoring Sessions
Group Brokerage Mentoring sessions are facilitated by a Regional Co-ordinator for the National Brokerage Network.
Sessions are for a maximum of 8 attendees (early booking is advised to guarantee a place).
Group mentoring sessions provide peer support with other independent brokers from around the UK* and an opportunity to;
- Share knowledge
- Provide practice updates
- Share best practice examples
- Access practical problem-solving
- Explore ethical dilemmas