Join in on our NEW 2 Day Graphic Facilitation Training!
Dates: 18th and 19th January 2024 from 9:30am -5:00pm
Venue: Christopher Cadbury Room, Waseley Hills Country Park, Gannow Green Lane, Rubery Birmingham, B45 9AT.
In this course we will cover:
- How to prepare for a graphic facilitation session so that the session runs smoothly and all you must do is concentrate on capturing the conversation.
- An introduction to the shapes, colours and words that form the base of this visual way of working.
- Techniques on capturing emotions and metaphors
- Developing your awareness of the meaning associated with colours.
- How to create graphic recording which is representative of the individuals and communities the final Graphic recording will represent.
- The opportunity to practice in a safe and encouraging environment.
- A real focus on capturing a conversation in real time.
- An introduction to a range of templates that you can use in your practice as a Graphic Facilitator.
- An introduction to the tools and equipment you will need as a Graphic Facilitator with information as to where these can be sourced.
- How to seal, store and present a final graphic recording
- In depth Person Centred Planning Tools
- Live graphic facilitation with people with lived experience!
- New Midi or Maxi Starter kits
With this booking you will also receive a MIDI Graphic Facilitation Kit worth £60.00!
- BigOne Outliner Art Brush
- No.One Outliner Wedge
- No.One Outliner Round
- No.One Art Brush Light Grey 102
- No.One Art Brush Grey 1 104
- No.One Art Pastel Yellow
- No.One Wedge Red 200
- No.One Wedge Blue 300
- No.One Wedge Green 500
- No.One Wedge Orange 600
- No.One Wedge Violet 700
- No.One Wedge Brown 800
- Assorted Marking Dots
- Artist Tape
Our 2 Day Graphic Facilitation Training is now CPD Accredited