Brokerage Mentoring 1st December 2021
Date: 1st December 2021
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Who is Support Brokerage Mentoring for?
- Anyone operating as an Independent Support Broker
- Anyone providing Information, Advice or Guidance within the context of Self Directed Support
- Anyone involved in developing Support Plans
- Individuals working in Direct Payment or Personal Health Budget teams
- Individuals working for provider organisations with an emphasise on developing their Self Directed Support offer
- Individual Service Fund provider organisations
Group Mentoring Sessions
Group Brokerage Mentoring sessions are facilitated by a Regional Co-ordinator for the National Brokerage Network.
Sessions are for a maximum of 8 attendees (early booking is advised to guarantee a place).
Group mentoring sessions provide peer support with other independent brokers from around the UK* and an opportunity to;
- Share knowledge
- Provide practice updates
- Share best practice examples
- Access practical problem-solving
- Explore ethical dilemmas
How to access the course once you have purchased:
Once you have purchased the course you will need to go to your dashboard on our website, this will be where all your courses are stored and you can join the zoom link in this area.
About the instructor
Skip to content
© Copyright 2021 Imagineer Development UK CIC | Company Number: 8243143